“This is the most inclusive and robust education on inclusion and diversity that I’ve ever seen”
Effecting change, no matter how small can often feel overwhelming.
You can often feel paralysed by fear into not taking any action.
Fear of saying or doing the wrong thing.
Fear of tokenising,
Fear of causing office.
Feeling stuck by the fear of not knowing what the hell you are supposed to be doing or saying.
To help – these online video masterclasses have been developed to provide virtual services so you can learn more about the power of diversity in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace and so you can feel supported along the way.
Diversity Matters Online, are video masterclass that are suitable for individual change makers and small business owners committed and ready to make some powerful changes in their business and beyond. (for those interested in bespoke one-to-one consultancy or in-person workshops please contact email@example.com
Courses start from the equivalent of just £3.00 a day.
Is this for you?
This course is for you if you care about diversity beyond a tick box exercise.
This course is for you if you’re worried about tokenism and want to get it right
This course is for you if you want to provide a better service to current customers and attract and sustain a wider customer base.
This course is for you if you want to improve brand diversity but don’t know where to start
This course is for you want to be more inclusive but are fearful of getting things wrong and causing offence.
This course is for you if you want to be a better ally beyond business.
Nova Reid is a diversity awareness legend – Snap Photography Festival
Diversity Matters in Business – what’s the low down
So many businesses are getting diversity wrong and this is having a HUGE impact on brand credibility and a knock-on effect on sales. It’s also repelling customers.
Avoid getting it wrong and discover the power and true value of diversity in business beyond tokenism in this intensive online course.
What will you learn?
- Learn what diversity is and why it matters, to tokenism.
- Learn how to improve diversity from a genuine place
- Learn how-how to better appeal to and create inclusive spaces for people in minority groups without capitalizing,
- Have the knowledge to take immediate action to make your business an inclusive space for everyone
- Understand cultural appropriation, subconscious bias,
- Explore race, disability, LGBTQ+ inclusivity and understand the difference between positive action and positive discrimination in casting, marketing and beyond.
- Learn about intersectional diversity
- Discover why consumers are spending more money with some brands and not others – learn what they are doing well and learn how to avoid making the mistakes of those that are tokenising.
- Remove fear and feel confident knowing you are using the correct language. Learn what is and isn’t acceptable
- By the end of the course, you will know the power of diversity and have tools to grow your business inclusively, be firm on your brand values, confident with inclusive language and a strong understanding of how to intentionally include and provide relevant services for ideal clients without tokenising them.
“The course helps you get to the why, how to integrate diversity into your life and business, and the history behind it. It isn’t just surface level how to look less racist/any of the isms or phobics, it was how to analyze your life and business and make those changes from the inside out. It’s comprehensive and teaches you how to be more inclusive from a genuine place too” Jackie Conor Photography
- 6 months course access to review and deepen your learning
- Discussion forum and course support
- Access to videos
- Access to PDF course materials
- Audio files.
- A certificate of completion
- Be the first to find out about in-person workshops and early bird offers.
- If you are a wedding business owner, you will also receive a complimentary 12-month listing on leading wedding platform and diversity leaders Catalyst directory worth £180 on completion of the course.
We already know there is a cost to not diversifying their business.
It’s been statistically reported and proven over and over again, that businesses are 35% more likely to be out-performed and out-sold by businesses competitors of their business is not diverse.
Consumers are more likely to engage with businesses and often pay more to brands and businesses who show up and engage with them and will disengage with those that don’t.
Not only is including diversity the right thing do, but diversity is good for and can completely transform businesses.
Are you ready to get started?
The course is available to pay in 4 installments of £169 to assist with budgeting contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your plan.
Diversity Matters in Business online courses are suitable for individuals. If you are a small-medium sized business with more than 3 staff or a corporation or would simply like to explore bespoke in-house consultancy and training please email: email@example.com Looking for the white privilege/anti-racism course? Click here.