If your business is not diverse you are 35% more likely to be out-performed by your competitors* Forbes
Now has never been a more appropriate time to build your business reputation as a leader in equality.
It’s important to be diverse to effectively engage with wider audiences, staff and clients. To have better awareness and understanding of how to reach, resonate, communicate and market to growing and evolving global audiences.
Including diversity in your practices is a business necessity.
2018 National Diversity Awards Nominee, diversity campaigner Nova Reid is a pioneer for encouraging race diversity in wedding media and creative industries.
Nova is approached by many well-known brands to offer consultancy, to improve inclusion, customer service and in turn, sales, produce campaigns and events with inclusive diversity at its core.
WHO NOVA WORKS WITH
Nova provides bespoke diversity consultancy services for individuals, brands and organisations who want to align themselves as progressive and equality-minded businesses.
- Businesses who aren’t afraid of honest feedback
- Businesses who are ready to be vulnerable and committed to doing powerful work
- Businesses who want to be better aware of recognising their bias and how it is getting in the way of business and reaching diverse clientele.
- Businesses that ultimately would like to better appeal to and engage with a wider demographic of clients within and beyond my network.
- Businesses who want to increase brand visibility and promote equality and diversity in their business practices and marketing in an authentic and inclusive way.
Nova has eclectic experience working with clients in media, creative, corporate, entertainment, education and service industries.
Nova is a diversity awareness legend.
EXAMPLE OF SERVICES
Our socio-political climate is changing and consumers are voting with their fingers and boycotting brands and businesses that aren’t inclusive now more than ever and lack of diversity is reported to be costing businesses billions. Find out why adding diversity to your business and marketing strategy will better attract diverse audiences and put you ahead of your peers, who aren’t.
Nova offers straight-talking services ranging from ongoing consultancy and with access to a team of experts to support holistic business reviews, a range of bespoke, in-house diversity masterclasses.
- Workshops and Culture Change Training: In-house bespoke diversity training sessions for staff: from understanding the fundamentals of diversity, the power and intersectionality of diversity and how to overcome common barriers to inclusion in business and in staff culture. To subconscious bias, race and anti-racism workshops.
- Keynote Speaker: Inspirational masterclasses on diversity and inclusion within your own programme
- One off first Impressions Diversity Review: Honest reviews which include a bespoke guide detailing areas for improvement and realistic steps on how to self-implement and move forward.
- Overall Business Review: Taking a deep and critical look at every aspect of your business practices from staffing to marketing. Leading to bespoke ideas, frameworks and training to help you evolve your business with strategic plans, frameworks and ongoing support with implementation.
“It is a pleasure to work with inclusive business owners and brands to educate, explore and uncover memes and fear around diversity, race and political correctness. With humility and humour, I use my background in mental health and NLP leadership to get real and confront prejudice and bias in the workplace. I believe one of the reasons we are still talking about diversity in 2018 and we struggle with inclusion, is because we attempt to make change on a superficial level. To make real impact and long-lasting results, change starts from within and real culture change starts from the top down and the inside out.
To enquire about how Nova can work to evolve your business as a leader in inclusive diversity, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
“Nova is a tour de force. Her passion and commitment for making businesses, companies, the media, the wedding industry and individuals more inclusive in their outlook and their way of thinking, cannot be reckoned with. She doesn’t do this through the backing of a company or organisation but as an individual who is passionately motivated to seek a much-needed change. She is articulate in both spoken and written word, she is dynamic in her approach, she is clear with her ideas, concepts and attitudes and everyone who comes into contact with her are left with a sense of gratitude and enlightenment”