You can choose courage or you can choose comfort – you cannot have both – Brené Brown
- I know you want to learn to better stick up for yourself and others.
- To be able to navigate casual racism from friends, colleagues and indeed family members, with more courage and definitely more confidence
- But I know this can feel anxiety provoking and often means you are ineffective in sticking up for yourself and others.
- I know the thought of dealing with conflict makes you feel scared at times and it means you don’t act
- Regularly letting casual racism pass by with people you love
- I know you often get frustrated because when the time comes to act more often than not, you freeze
- I know you don’t feel confident to speak to family members about their racist views especially if they are black/ brown themselves
- I know you don’t feel confident
- And that you definitely don’t feel courageous
- If you’ve been self educating or hiding behind instagram squares up until now not feeling like you have the confidence to do this work properly, stick up for yourself as a black/ brown person without fear of being undermined, not believed and not listened to. Then this is the training for you
People often ask me how I do this work, how I am able as a black woman, to have challenging conversations about race and show up day in and day out.
The answer? Courage.
Courageous Courage – BME Edition: A 5 day interactive online training program only for the brave.
Join me and other change makers for 5 days.
Hosted in. Facebook group, Courageous Courage features a mixture of live and recorded content where I will be sharing insights into how I stood on a stage of 600+ white majority to face my biggest fear.
- I’ll be sharing insights on what methods I use to show up daily to confront racism head on to help effect change.
- I’ll be teaching you how to build resilience and look after yourself while having challenging conversations
- I’ll sharing tips on how you can tap into your courage so you can better speak up about their racism impacts you. BUT also how to have to have the courage to tell black and brown friends, family and relatives how their racial prejudice impact you/ others.
- We’ll explore how you can feel more confident to speak up on issues that matter in the workplace or indeed on stage, to no longer letting casual racism pass by from a relative or friend.
The value of this level of support from me is £1025 and you can take advantage of it at an early bird rate of £97 for a limited time, standard price £147
Our last edition ended on the 1st May, if you would like to sign up to be the first to be notified when the doors re-open register your interest here
If you feel like you need more confidence and a dose of courage for your anti-racism work to be this is the space for you.
It will make you feel less anxious and more courageous,
I will use my professional background in mental wellbeing to share insights into how to reduce anxiety around dealing with potential anti-racism conflict and build resilience
I will use my background as a professional and Tedx speaker to teach you how to build confidence
With a mixture of live and recorded content, exercises, interactive Q&A’s and practical tips, we will explore how vulnerability can also be a superpower and use tangible tools to boost confidence so you can be more courageous and in turn, more effective
It this feels like something you have been waiting for. Hit below to register your interest and be the first to know when the doors re-open. reserve your early bird spot. This is your call to courage. We’ve got work to do.register your interest here
Please type BME – in the notes box on payment. (Your place will be confirmed within 48 hours of receiving payment Monday to Thursday. Please note all sales are final).