“This is the most inclusive and robust education on inclusion and diversity that I’ve ever seen”
Effecting change, no matter how small can often feel overwhelming.
You can often feel paralysed by fear into not taking any action.
Fear of saying or doing the wrong thing.
Fear of tokenising,
Fear of causing office.
Feeling stuck by the fear of not knowing what the hell you are supposed to be doing or saying.
To help – these online video masterclasses have been developed to provide virtual services so you can learn more about the power of diversity in the comfort of your own home and at your own pace and so you can feel supported along the way.
Diversity Matters Online, are video masterclass that are suitable for individual change makers and small business owners committed and ready to make some powerful changes in their business and beyond.
The course costs the equivalent of just £3.00 a day.
Is this for you?
This course is for you if you care about diversity beyond a tick box exercise.
This course is for you if you’re worried about tokenism and want to get it right
This course is for you if you want to provide a better service to current customers and attract and sustain a wider customer base.
This course is for you if you want to improve brand diversity but don’t know where to start
This course is for you want to be more inclusive but are fearful of getting things wrong and causing offence.
This course is for you if you want to be a better ally beyond business.
Nova Reid is a diversity awareness legend – Snap Photography Festival
Diversity Matters in Business – what’s the low down
So many businesses are getting diversity wrong and this is having a HUGE impact on brand credibility and a knock-on effect on sales. It’s also repelling customers.
Avoid getting it wrong and discover the power and true value of diversity in business beyond tokenism in this intensive online course.
What will you learn?
- Learn what diversity is and why it matters
- Learn what tokenism is and how to avoid it
- Learn how to improve diversity from a genuine place
- Learn how to better appeal to and create inclusive spaces for people in minority groups without capitalising
- Have the knowledge to take immediate action to make your business an inclusive space for everyone
- Understand cultural appropriation, subconscious bias,
- Explore an overview of race, disability, LGBTQ+ inclusivity and understand the difference between discrimination and positive action
- Learn about intersectional diversity
- Discover why consumers are spending more money with some brands and not others
- Learn what they are doing well and learn how to avoid making the mistakes of those that are tokenising.
- Remove fear and feel confident knowing you are using the correct language. Learn what is and isn’t acceptable
- By the end of the course, you will know the power of diversity and have tools to grow your business inclusively, be firm on your brand values, confident with inclusive language and a strong understanding of how to intentionally include and provide relevant services for ideal clients without tokenising them.
- All this for the equivalent of just £3.00 a day at £599 + VAT (A total of £718.80 including 20% VAT)
“The course helps you get to the why, how to integrate diversity into your life and business, and the history behind it. It isn’t just surface level how to look less racist/any of the isms or phobics, it was how to analyze your life and business and make those changes from the inside out. It’s comprehensive and teaches you how to be more inclusive from a genuine place too” Jackie Conor Photography
- 6 months course access to review and deepen your learning
- Discussion forum and course support
- Access to videos
- Access to PDF course materials
- Audio files
We already know there is a cost to not diversifying their business.
It’s been statistically reported and proven over and over again, that businesses are 35% more likely to be out-performed and out-sold by businesses competitors of their business is not diverse.
Consumers are more likely to engage with businesses and often pay more to brands and businesses who show up and engage with them and will disengage with those that don’t.
Not only is including diversity the right thing do, but diversity is good for and can completely transform businesses.
Are you ready to get started?
Do you offer payment by instalments? – Unfortunately we are not currently able to offer an option to pay by instalments. We hope to be able to revisit this in the future. Thank you for understanding.
What payment methods do you accept for the course? We accept payment online by credit/debit card powered by Stripe and PayPal
Who is the course for? The course is suitable for self employed individuals and small business owners with up to 5 employees.
When can I start the course? Once you’ve completed purchase, you can get started right away.
What will happen after purchasing the course? You will be transferred to Thinkific to complete your payment. On receipt of payment you will be signed up to the diversity matters in business course within 48 hours.
Can I get a refund after purchasing the course? From the point of sale, you will have a 7 day cooling off period, (this is subject to the course content not being accessed beyond the welcome module), after which, all sales are final and no refunds can be given.
Can I complete the course in my own time? Yes you can complete the course at your own pace within a six month period.
How long should I set aside for the course? The course is designed for you to access at your own pace. We recommend no less than 1 hour a week.
How long do I have access to the course content? 6 months access from the date of purchase to review and consolidate your learning.
What format does the course take? The course is modular with 14 modules. You will have access to a discussion forum for peer support and the course is delivered through videos, PDF course materials and audio files.
Are there any assignments or tests? You will be given homework and the opportunity for introspection, further learning is also encouraged.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PLEASE READ
You will be transferred to Thinkific to complete your payment. On receipt of payment you will be signed up to the diversity matters business course. From the point of sale, you will have a 7 day cooling off period, (this is subject to the course content not being accessed beyond the welcome module), after which, all sales are final and no refunds can be given.
If you have any queries about the course please contact email@example.com
Diversity Matters in Business online courses are suitable for individuals and small business owners.
Looking for the Anti-racism course? Click here.